• Chapter 7 bankruptcy:
- This allows you to eliminate most of all of your unsecured debt.
- You are almost always allowed to keep your home, cars, and personal property
• Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Better option, if you are behind are your mortgage
- Provides relief from unsecured debts and a payment plan for secured debts
• Stop creditor harassment calls
• Stop repossession
• Stop foreclosures
• Stop wage garnishment
• Protect your assets
When you're in the middle of filing for bankruptcy, spending more money should be the least of your concerns. Save more with our low fees when you contact us today, and let us help you with any questions you may have about the matter.
Get the legal advice you need from an attorney with over 17 years of experience in bankruptcy.
We'll work around your schedule to make an appointment that fits you.
When you enter a legal office to ask for help with something as important and daunting as a bankruptcy claim, you deserve to meet with an attorney who will take the time to care about you, your family, and your future.
Choose Charles Kendall as your attorney and you'll get the legal advice you need to navigate the confusing jargon involved in bankruptcy cases. You will always be treated with courtesy and respect, because our entire staff is dedicated to helping you get debt relief in your bankruptcy case.
We proudly supply references upon request.